Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Creating with Kids.

One of the best things about my week is getting to teach an amazing bunch of kids at Kirsty's Kids Art. I have spent a term with three classes and am continually inspired by the fearless nature of their creativity. One of the best, and messy classes we have had was building recycled sculptures. I told all my kiddies to collect cardboard cereal boxes, toilet rolls, boxes, containers and other bits and pieces and bring them in. I raided my overflowing art supplies at home and brought in some fabric, buttons and circle stickers..

I set everything up on the tables and told them to go for it. I was so happy to see the personalities of each child coming through in what they made. Each and every one of them did such a fantastic job so I wanted to share the photos of their work.



My kids Art Class




Arabella age 5

Astrid age 8



Charlotte age 5




Eliza age 7




Ella age 6




Estella age 6




Finn age 7




Gein age 7




Imogen age 5




Imogen age 5




India age 5




India age 7




Kate age 5




Kimiya age 5




Kiyan age 8




Lauren age 9




Sam age 7



Rosie age 5




Oscar age 5





Noah age 7



Lou age 7




Will age 6





Sunny age 5



Will age 6




William age 5





Zoe age 7

If your child shows an interest in art and is aged 4-12 years I would love to have them join my classes. They are held in Paddington, Monday and Tuesday afternoons and Saturdays mornings. For further details and class times please visit http://www.kirsty.com.au/class.htm


We are also running School Holiday Classes on Wednesday 29th Sept,

10:15-11:30am, 1:15-2:30pm or 3:00 - 4:15pm

A holiday class is the perfect way for your child to see if it's something they would like to continue.


Thanks for stopping by! Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails